Gift vouchers may be used as payment towards Go Foraging walks. These are listed with a payment button by the event description For walks which cost above this amount the difference can be made up, payable either before the event or on the day, by arrangement through correspondence with Go Foraging. Event places are subject to availability. Please note: Vouchers are valid for 6 months from date of purchase. Please see my walks calendar before purchasing gift vouchers to see which walks still have spaces. They will have SOLD OUT written by them if there are no spaces left. Please do not ask if you can use gift vouchers for a date which falls after the expiry date. Gift vouchers cannot be redeemed for third party events (where booking is through a third party).
Go Foraging is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Go Foraging may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. In the unlikely event you have nothing better to do, you should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from Monday May 21st 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
▪ your name
▪ contact information including your email address
▪ demographic information such as your postcode
▪ other information relevant to which event you have booked on or enquired about
What we do with the information we gather
▪ internal record keeping ie controlling the number of people booked on a specific event or any persons who have asked to go on a waiting list, checking event booking info and sending out details about meeting points, times etc.
▪ we may use the information to improve our products and services.
▪ we may periodically send out news letters about new foraging related events or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. Our emails are sent through a third party service called Direct Mail. Only your email address will exist on the mailing list we create within Direct Mail and only Go Foraging can access this and use it for the purposes listed above.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may very occasionally contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
Controlling your personal information
We will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please send an email to email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible and we will promptly correct it.
For what wild food is in season (& where to pick it), subscribe to my quarterly newsletter.